The support that these young men receive from the program has an immediate impact on their development as student-athletes and a longterm impact on them as people. Next One Up provides members of the program with everyday things, like proper footwear and equipment, to opening doors for them to reach the next level in academics such as SAT prep courses, tutoring and college visits.
With your support you can help us in enriching the lives of Baltimore City student athletes.
There are 3 ways to donate
1. Donate online
2. Mail a donation
Next One Up Foundation
P.O. Box 22503
Baltimore, MD 21203
3. Corporate sponsorships & in-kind donations
For these types of donations, please contact the Next One Up office.
443-991-5746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participants in Next One Up come from different neighborhoods and schools throughout Baltimore City, but share one common bond: They are all striving to become the next great leaders in their communities and beyond. Program participants must:
- Demonstrate a strong interest in earning a college degree
- Have a passion for a particular sport or sports, in which they would like to participate at the college level
- Demonstrate good citizenship both in and out of school
- Play an active role in all community service, tutoring and leadership development activities required by the program
Next One Up is always seeking mentors for current student-athletes. From attending games to offering up advice on anything life throws at them, Next One Up mentors are a powerful force in the life of these young men. Our mentors are a team of former and current athletes that believes in the strength of relationships and the power of mentoring young men in Baltimore City.
Please e-mail Shel Simon for more information on how to get involved.